About Me

My photo
London, London, United Kingdom
Hello! I'm gonna remain anonymous for now since I don't wanna reveal who I am. All I'm gonna say is I am Chinese I'm gonna say this Blog is my place for when I feel in the mood to share what I'm going through and what's going on- but not the big details. My diary that I'll keep on filling (hopefully). Because I'm not best with diaries, I just incomplete them. I'm just an ordinary girl living a generation full of technology, judgement and racism. There's so many ideas I wanna share that'll explode like a coke bottle (metaphor from Girl Online-Zoe Sugg) Photography is the thang! Also nature! Hope you'll enjoy this. See you around
Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 April 2015

Girl Online | Zoe Sugg (Zoella)

Reviewing Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

"This is a great read" The Guardian Newspaper.

As all of you may know the YouTuber and Blogger 'Zoella' or Zoe Sugg. In November 2014, she published her first Novel called "Girl Online". In this Blog post, I am going to talk about this awesome book. How good it is and what I should suggest.
For those people who do not know who Zoe Sugg is, she is a British internet personality, Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Vlogger and YouTuber who has millions of Subscribers. A YouTube senseation.

This book is about a fifteen year old amateur photographer girl named Penny, she suffers Panic Attacks and anxiety due to her past. Her parents whisks her away to New York to get her mind off things during Christmas. When she is in New York, she meets a guitar-strumming American who she instantly falls in love with. But he is destined to tell Penny a secret, but it will ruin their friendship forever. (This is a brief summary of the book from my perspective). A romantic book with friendships and family. This book is aimed at young girls, who have a passion for reading


Tremendously Romantic I should say. It is also a moving story that can give you the tingles; a lot of tingles. "Even though I still don't really know very much about Noah, on some deeper level it feels like I've known him forever,"  Sighs Penny. "Is this what it means when people talk about meeting their soulmate?" Favourite quotes.

This books make my imagination go wild. It makes me so easy just to imagine, every single part of the book is in my heard role playing over and over again, Zoella is articulate. This is why an image of the book is in my head. I can imagine Penny and the boy together.

New York sounds like a really amazing place to be and to go travelling to, Brooklyn Bridge, wow! Someday you guys should go and if you do live there, lucky you! Someday I am going to travel there

Overall I would rate this book a 8.9/10.
The message that Zoella is trying to put out there to Readers is that relationships can have a twist to life, someday all of you will find your soul mate in your life. Also another message is that your best friendships won't last forever, you may or may not trust them, and someday you'll just have to let them go like a leaf from a tree, which is a sad thing, but like Noah says "Time is a great healer."

Thank you for reading (if you're reading) this was really long, apologies. Let me know what you think of the book in the comments below.

HazzaMazza x

No comments:

Post a Comment