About Me

My photo
London, London, United Kingdom
Hello! I'm gonna remain anonymous for now since I don't wanna reveal who I am. All I'm gonna say is I am Chinese I'm gonna say this Blog is my place for when I feel in the mood to share what I'm going through and what's going on- but not the big details. My diary that I'll keep on filling (hopefully). Because I'm not best with diaries, I just incomplete them. I'm just an ordinary girl living a generation full of technology, judgement and racism. There's so many ideas I wanna share that'll explode like a coke bottle (metaphor from Girl Online-Zoe Sugg) Photography is the thang! Also nature! Hope you'll enjoy this. See you around
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 April 2015

I Wanted A Change | Introduction

Hi
I wanted to start a Blog.

The reason for that is because I can never keep my thoughts in my mind, I would express what is in my inner thoughts. And since I love writing and the English subject itself, so I would combine them together and I am writing on this today and on wards in the future.And also my dream in the future is to be an Author, and someday I also want this Blog to rise a bit:D

All of the stuff that I could talk about on here I can't say in real life because I am a very timid person who's in her own little world and in a shell that has opened a crack a little. What I mean by that is that I'm working my way to build up my confidence, so I am getting there. Do you ever feel like that in your own little ball and trapped from the outside world and have the struggle to crack it?

I've had many diaries in the past and many of them failed because I just didn't feel bothered anymore- although I did quite enjoying looking back on the past and see what happened in my life- but I guess this Blog will be called my Diary because I will definitely stick to it and it is my private place where I can share me stuff to you guys- if you're interested. If not then that doesn't matter, you don't have to read what I say, this is just my second wittle world.I'm so9 full of ideas that I feel like my brain is going to explode!!!

Thank you for reading (if you even are) and I will see you in my upcoming Blogs!

Sayonara
HazzaMazza~

3 comments:

  1. Senshaye here. What kind of stories do you write?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konnichiwa, Senshaye.
      In general or stories as in Book stories?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete