About Me

My photo
London, London, United Kingdom
Hello! I'm gonna remain anonymous for now since I don't wanna reveal who I am. All I'm gonna say is I am Chinese I'm gonna say this Blog is my place for when I feel in the mood to share what I'm going through and what's going on- but not the big details. My diary that I'll keep on filling (hopefully). Because I'm not best with diaries, I just incomplete them. I'm just an ordinary girl living a generation full of technology, judgement and racism. There's so many ideas I wanna share that'll explode like a coke bottle (metaphor from Girl Online-Zoe Sugg) Photography is the thang! Also nature! Hope you'll enjoy this. See you around
Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 October 2015

YouTubers | Thoughts

Why I am writing this Blog?
Well since I love YouTube and the people I subscribe to I love their content and the person themselves. I just felt like wanting to share with you all about my favourite YouTubers, and talk about them. Many of them I am going to talk about you will know and love. Enjoy!
In addition to what I said I haven't been watching YouTube for too long, only for 4 months and a few days, so I may not know my info. But I've watched many throwbacks of different YouTubers (A LOOOT!) YouTube is my replacement of TV to be honest and why did I not do this sooner...

Zoe Sugg (Zoella)
I love her as a person and a Youtuber one of the main reasons is because she gives us happiness and whenever we are in a down right mood she always is the one to cheer us up with her videos. I see that everywhere in the comments of her videos and I also agree.

She gives us so many things like her new product range, her Christmas range and her new Girl Online On Tour book release, and what do we do in return? We give her these many possibilities and opportunities that she can fulfill because of us: supporting her, watching her every Sunday and tweeting her many things and subscribing to her as a whole.

I love how she is a such a sweet person and she encourages me to get back up whenever you fall hard. There's so many more that I can say about her, but I need to stop rambling :P

Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog)
Well I fricking love Alfie's Twitter because he is filled with quotes that are awfully true. Now I know that quotes sounds like a cringy thing, but honestly I love them and they just descrive life in this generation and just life in general to be honest.

But that's not the only reason why I like him, he is filled with spirit, and gives us inspiration to stuff like not to give up and 'Do more of what makes you happy'. Which is true.

I love his Daily Vlogging and nothing beats to a good old Vlog when I am down (which is probably every day).

And there are many other YouTubers I love such as: ThatcherJoe, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Oli White, Jacksepticeye, Marcus Butler, Tyler Oakley, the list can go on and on. But I love them all equally.

Who's your favourite YouTuber?

No comments:

Post a Comment