About Me

My photo
London, London, United Kingdom
Hello! I'm gonna remain anonymous for now since I don't wanna reveal who I am. All I'm gonna say is I am Chinese I'm gonna say this Blog is my place for when I feel in the mood to share what I'm going through and what's going on- but not the big details. My diary that I'll keep on filling (hopefully). Because I'm not best with diaries, I just incomplete them. I'm just an ordinary girl living a generation full of technology, judgement and racism. There's so many ideas I wanna share that'll explode like a coke bottle (metaphor from Girl Online-Zoe Sugg) Photography is the thang! Also nature! Hope you'll enjoy this. See you around
Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 November 2015

Girl Online On Tour | Zoe Sugg

Girl Online On Tour
Since I already probably told you about Zoella, so I'm just gonna go straight in to the what's it about?

Penny's Bags Are Packed
When Noah invites Penny on his European music tour, she can't wait to spend time with her rock-god-tastic boyfriend. But, between Noah's jam-packed schedule, less-than welcoming band mates and threatening messages from jealous fans, Penny wonders whether she's really cut out for life on tour. She can't help but miss her family, her best friend Elliot... and her blog, Girl Online.

Can Penny learn to balance life and love on the road, or will she lose everything in pursuit of the perfect summer?

Why I love it?
Since I loved Girl Online, why wouldn't I love the second book? It was quite an emotional ride. Apparently if you listen to music that fits well into the sign i.e listening to a deep and sad song in one of the scenes you'll end up almost crying (or is it just me?)

What I should of said in my previous Blog post of the review of the first book is that I love how Penny goes to New York and share some description of the place and the landmark itself. Everyone is just in New York now like the Sacconejolys, Joe Sugg, like wow!

Anyways I love how Zoe inputs like different kinds of things in each city to feel like a tourist attraction, so awesome! Love how she does her own research on Elliot the character too, the Wikipedia.

I love how all the characters have learnt to support and forgive one another and pick each other back up when they are down. And not everyone can turn out the way they thought they would be. Wish I can share some parts with you, but I can't. Unless I wanted to, but not gonna spoil anything.

This isn't really a good review because I'm not very great at reviewing at all, this is just an explanation on why I love it I guess.

Rating
For both books, it's definitely getting a 10/10!





No comments:

Post a Comment